Carrier oil for mixing with essential oilsadmin
Using essential oils mixed with natural oils for external use , Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot oil, Grape seed oil, Jojoba oil and Avocado oil is natural oil or carrier oils that work well with essential oils. Such carrier oils have a scent that is not too strong that it may mask or mix with essential oils. You can also dilute essential oils with water.
Before using essential oils, you should decide carefully how to use them.
• When applied to specific areas adult size It should be mixed at a 3-5% concentration. Use 3-5 drops of essential oil mixed with water or 1 tsp of carrier oil. Ideal for small amounts on the temples or wrists.
• When used in large areas for adults Should be mixed at a concentration of 1%, use 1 drop of essential oil mixed with water or 1 teaspoon of carrier oil. Suitable for use with massage oils or as a body spray.
• If you want to use it with an infant. Instead, dilute it to a 0.25% concentration. Mix 1 drop of essential oil with 4 teaspoons of water or carrier oil.
• To mix the bath water. Mix 3-5 drops of essential oil with 1 teaspoon of bath salt or carrier oil and mix it into your bath water. Dilute the essential oil prior to use to avoid direct skin contact, which can cause irritation.
• When you need to relieve a headache with essential oils. Essential oils can reduce mild headaches. Mix 3-5 drops of essential oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil and apply it to your forehead, temples, or back of your neck and gently massage in a circular motion while taking deep breaths.
Lavender, Peppermint and Ginger
#aromatherapy #carrieroils #naturaloils #essentialoils